Dragon can refer to the following:
Book and chapter titles
- The Dragon Reborn - the third book of The Wheel of Time series.
- The Dragon Reborn - the eighth chapter of The Great Hunt.
- The People of the Dragon - the fifty-sixth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- Dragons' Eggs - the eighth chapter of Knife of Dreams.
- News for the Dragon - the eighteenth chapter of Knife of Dreams.
- A Conversation with the Dragon - the thirty-third chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Talk of Dragons - the ninteenth chapter of Towers of Midnight.
- Dragon - the title of the champion of Light, taken by Lews Therin Telamon.
- Dragon Reborn - the title of the reincarnation of the Dragon, Rand al'Thor.
- False Dragons - men who have claimed to be the Dragon Reborn.
Items of the Dragon
Locations and places
- The Dragon - an inn in the city of Tear.
- Dragon's Dagger - a mining complex in Kinslayer's Dagger.
- Fingers of the Dragon - a delta formed by the River Erinin flowing into the Sea of Storms.
Titles and groups
- Legion of the Dragon - a large military unit dedicated to the Dragon Reborn.
- People of the Dragon - another name for the Aiel.
- Steward of the Dragon - a title held by people granted rule over a nation by Rand al'Thor, who are not rightful rulers.
- The Dragon's Peace - a future event seen by Aviendha.
- War of the Second Dragon - a major military conflict against the false Dragon Guaire Amalasan.
- Commentary on the Dragon - an interpretation of the Karaethon Cycle.
- Dragons - projectile weapons created by Aludra.
- Dragon*Con - an annual conference for The Wheel of Time fandom.
- Dragon's Fang - half of the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai.
- Karaethon Cycle - the proper name of the Prophecies of the Dragon.
- The Prophecies of the Dragon - an expansion of The Wheel of Time Roleplaying Game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.